Re: [PR] Dsdo-1.4-PM (0.8 engelsk)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

> Peter:
>
> Den skal afsted i dag. - Helst inden længe. - Er den
> flyveklar?

Ja - småting

>  <overskrifter>
>   1) Free Danish word list for spell programs
>  </overskrifter>

Drop de danske <sgml-tags>

sslug@sslug

sw www.linux.com

>   sslug@sslug

do.

>  </mangler>
>
>  <tekst>
>

> The word list contains 325,000 words, which corresponds to
> approximately 55,000 roots. During the last half year
> members of SSLUG, the Danish company "Dansk System Industri"
> (DSI) and other interested people - all in all more than 150

  (DSI), and

> persons - have done a huge job in order to correct and

  persons have

>  - DSI can be contacted through
>    Chief marketing officer Morten Axelsen

     Marketing manager

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. sslug@sslug http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"
- Richard M Stallman

----> Visit http://petition.eurolinux.org <---

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 18:40 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]