[PR] Dsdo-1.4-PM (0.3 engelsk!!)

On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

> Nu vil vi tage os sammen og komme med en "stabil" udgave af
> den danske ordliste til [ai]spell onsdag den 13. september.
>
> Vi skal gerne have denne pressemeddelelse færdig mandag
> aften, så vi har tirsdag til at oversætte den til engelsk,
> inden den udsendes onsdag - samtidig med den nye udgave af
> ordlisten.

Jacob må være kontaktperson - andre end SSLUG medlemmer
kan jo ikke skrive til sslug-locale.

Jeg har aftalt med Jacob at jeg laver en engelsk
oversættelse (take it apart....)

<pm>
 <opdateringer>
  0.1   Jacob leverer første udkast.
  0.2   +antal deltagere i projektet
        -overskrift, der nævner Sprognævnet
        +GPL
  0.3   Engelsk pto
 </opdateringer>

 <overskrifter>
  1) Free Danish word list for spell programs
 </overskrifter>

 <mangler>
  * Skal der en officiel SSLUG-kontakt på? Henrik? Mig?
   Jacob bliver kontakt <- sslug-locale er kun for sslug
   medlemmer.
  * hvad fa.... oversætter man navne-rødder til ....
    jeg skriver words og word-roots...... beats me
 </mangler>

 <tekst>

Today Skåne Sjælland Linux User Group (SSLUG) is proud to present a
new and updated version of "The big Danish word list", which can be
used by spell programs for e.g. Linux, UNIX and Windows.

The word list contains 325,000 words, which corresponds to
approximately 55,000 word-roots. During the last half year members of
SSLUG, the Danish company "Dansk System Industri" (DSI) and other
interested people - all in all more than 150 persons - have done a
huge job in order to correct and extend the word list. This new
version contains 54,000 words, which were not included in the previous
version.

"The big Danish word list" is issued under the General Public License
(GPL), which means that anyone can freely use it and is able to
improve it. People who are interested in improving the word list can
take a look at http://www.sslug.dk/locale/dsdo/

Skåne Sjælland Linux User Group (SSLUG) is a joint Swedish and Danish
Linux User Group with a very high activity level. It is free (gratis)
to join SSLUG. SSLUG was founded in 1996.

DSI was founded i 1984 and is now both a software development compary
and acts as consultants. DSI are very skilled in developing and
adapting overall IT-solutions.

Contacts:

 - SSLUG can be contacted : Jacob Sparre Andersen <sslug@sslug>

 - DSI can be contacted by Chief marketing officer Morten Axelsen
   Dansk System Industri A/S
   Kokkedal Industripark 2,  2980 Kokkedal
   Email: sslug@sslug

List of references

 - Skåne Sjælland Linux User Group:
     http://www.sslug.dk/
 - Dansk System Industri A/S:
     http://www.dsias.dk/
 - Open Source-spell program:
     http://www.sslug.dk/locale/ispell/
 - About Open Source:
     http://www.opensource.org/
 - The GPL:
     http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html

 </tekst>
</pm>

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. sslug@sslug http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"
- Richard M Stallman

----> Visit http://petition.eurolinux.org <---

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 18:40 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]