[Fwd: Windows Refund Day February 15, 1999]

Den her var på eulug.  Måske en ide at lave noget ved den historie på
dansk.

--
Hanne Munkholm      -o)
                    /\\            http://www.aub.dk/~luke/

"I don't think Microsoft is evil in itself; I just think that they
make really crappy operating systems." -- Linus Torvalds

--- Begin Message ---
On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Wim Vandeputte wrote:

> (I have serious doubts about the feasibility but it sounds fun)

I think there are a lot of things we can and should
do in order to support this 'event'...

> For information on the event, see:
>
>  http://www.thenoodle.com/refund/

I don't know what has been done already, but I
think we can greatly support the action by
sending out press releases to local journalists
and by publishing documentation and standard
letters people can send in (in our own language,
of course).

I will make available web space and (if needed)
other facilities so that people can work on this
issue.

Any volunteers?

Rik -- If a Microsoft product fails, who do you sue?
| Linux memory management tour guide.             sslug@sslug |
| Scouting Vries cubscout leader.     http://www.nl.linux.org/~riel |

-
European Universities' Linux User Groups -- Action list
http://humbolt.geo.uu.nl/eulug/

--- End Message ---

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 18:39 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]