Invitation

Hi Ryan.

By some strange incident I ended up on you page while searching for info
on the Abit BP6.

You have quite an interesting resume at
http://www.venona.com/rdl/resume.html

I am writing you because of:

  ...participating in the Open Source/Free Software movement.

If you some day where to come by Copenhagen, Denmark we would love to have
a meeting in SSLUG (http://en.sslug.dk) with you.

Being a non-profit and non-economy user group we will not be able to pay
for your attendance. We may be able to arrange to have your journey and
stay sponsored.

Please give us a hint if you happen to be in the area.

/Ole

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:27 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]