NoteEdit 2.8.1 translation

Dear Swedish translators,

We'd like to inform you that NoteEdit (a free music score editor for
linux) 2.8.1 release will follow in a month or so. The first beta was
released yesterday and we'd like translations to be updated for the
release. Deadline for completed translations is currently set to 9th
April. After that, release candidates will follow and I advice only
small fixes to get there.

The last maintainer of the release was Erik Sigra, but I'm not able to
get in contact with him, so I hope any of you could update the
translation for your language.

Please grab the latest .po files (preferebly SVN, if your work collides
with any others') and send us translations as soon as possible.

Best wishes!
Matevž Jekovec
NoteEdit development team
http://noteedit.berlios.de

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2006-04-01, 02:02 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]