Re: [LOCALE] Hvad er .gmo-filer?

Jeg sendte et brev til forfatteren, som returnerede følgende. Der er en anvisning på at rette i configure.in filen som må interessere flere end mig.

---------------------------------------
On Sun, 2002-11-24 at 01:50, Gunner Poulsen wrote:
> Dear Ken Sodemann
>
> I made a danish translation of MathWar and send you it. I also tried to
> compile mathwar- 0.2.3 whit it. that didn't work (no danish in settings
> an so). I then tried to get help from the danish Linux-community, and a
> lot of people tried. Wee can't get it more danish than the screendump
> shows - can you?

I did the following, and it works:

1.) copy da.po file to the mathwar po subdir.

2.) Modified the configure.in file:
< ALL_LINGUAS="fr"
---
> ALL_LINGUAS="fr da"

3.) Re-ran the autoconf/automake tools:
aclocal -I m4; autoheader; automake; autoconf

4.) re-configure'ed and re-built.

I have uploaded v0.2.4 containing the Danish translation file, but I
have not announced it yet.

Could you please download it from:
http://webpages.charter.net/stuffle/linux/software.html#mwdl
and then test?  I will wait to announce until after you have tested it.

Thanks!

> Ps. Are anyone working on RPM's for RedHat 8?

Not that I know of.  I want to do this eventually, but have not had the
time...

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:53 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]