Open Source Days 2012 - Agenda online - Don't wait any longer, buy tickets now

It is with great pleasure that we can finally announce the immediate
availability of the agenda for the Open Source Days 2012 conference.

Who should participate?
=======================

This year Open Source Days aims to target system administrators, people
involved with start-ups, programmers, hardware hackers and people with a
general passion for open source.

Location
========

Open Source Days 2012 will take place the 10th and 11th of March, 2012 at:

  Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
  Solbjerg Plads 3
  2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark

Agenda
======
The agenda is available from http://opensourcedays.org/2012/Saturday and
http://opensourcedays.org/2012/Sunday

Saturday will include 6 different interesting tracks, a lightning talk track
and a workshop track. Sunday will include another 6 interesting talk tracks for
a total of 60 incredible talks and 12 lightning talks from a wide selection of
interesting experts.

If you haven't got your ticket yet, buy it here right away:
http://opensourcedays.org/2012/Tickets Prices starts at 450 DKK.

Social Event
============

This year we will also host a social event Saturday evening after the
conference day is over. This is a great opportunity for networking and
socializing with other open source minded people. The price for the social
event is only 50 DKK if bought together with a conference ticket and includes
dinner. After the dinner, we will move to the CBS student cafe where we will
continue until 22:00. It will be possible to buy beverages from the cafe area
during the event.

For more information about the social event, please have a look at
http://opensourcedays.org/2012/SocialSaturday

For more talks, please have a look at our schedule at

--
Alexander Færøy

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2012-04-01, 02:01 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]