New reduced low price at Open Source Days 2012 - but no T-shirt

We just lowered the price of participating in Open Source Days 2012 for all new
participants, be it full weekend or just a single day. The reason is that we
sold all of our T-shirts and we can simply not get more made before the conference.

You can still buy a ticket, just a ticket without a T-shirt. We still have
plenty of food and with 1231 seats combined in all the lecture halls we do not
run out of space. See you there.

Open Source Days team 2012

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2012-04-01, 02:01 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]